Where is my study mood?

    Another four more papers to go
    but..
    rainy day comes
    suddenly
    my study mood gone
    whole day looking at the notes
    but nothing goes into my mind

    not in a good mood either
    may be for what had happen today
    perhaps i should not argue with u over it
    perhaps i've choose the wrong time
    but i just duno why
    i just wana express to u how i feel

    next week will be having 3 important papers
    but not yet study anyone of it
    shit!
    feel so bad

    asking myself..m i able to score what dad's expectation?
    will i able to score better than last sem?
    i just wan a good intern

    in doubt.....Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/where-is-my-study-mood.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive