Apologize for eveything

    For causing u misunderstand my message n meaning
    For causing u in miserable
    For causing u ... anything..just everything

    I din mean to say too much
    but me emotions caused me to talk
    talk in this box

    After the talks
    u might get hurt
    sorry...me hurt either
    i don't know the reason

    But i have no rights to stop u from thinking
    I have no rights to stop u from figuring
    or anything...
    because im just no one..i just have no rights
    to interrupt any of yours

    i know it may seem that u have fed up
    n bored with all these apologies
    but other than apologize..
    im speechless

    p/s: If u wants to misund what i said, im speechless.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/apologize-for-eveything.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive