The Nydam Family

    Great family + cute kids + roly poly bugs = awesome photos. Shot the Nydam family a few weeks back and the photo above is amongst my favorite ever taken. She just pops. What a doll! Little brother was quite the ham as well. You guys are an awesome family.

    On a side note, this is the VERY park I was attacked by my unnamed tick friend. I'm gathering from over 50 names I've had come in from my various internet habitations. You'll see a vote poll to the right here in a few days with my favorite 5-10 listed. THANKS EVERYONE! Enjoy the shots.

    ~Sam

    I love how resolute his expression is here.

    The hunt is on.....





    the end.....
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/nydam-family.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive