Hate Backstab!!

    Shit!
    Bullshit!
    I don't knw what have u told dad
    js dun und y u owis create havoc in my family!

    I'm in a mist when dad called me up
    n throw on me
    i m like
    throwing out all the Fxxx!

    What the hell happened on earth?
    Why u r the one who always caused us in a bad situation?
    We had enough with u d..
    u change alot ever since u have your own family
    jz take care of your own thgs
    stop stepping ur feet into my world
    its my world!
    not yours!
    Stop ruling people..

    I hate people talking behind me!
    Pls stop that..
    u had create a gap btw me n him now
    Bullshit u!

    Mind yr own business
    &
    Don't ever try to choke me
    to throw out smthg
    u knw the reasons
    why all of us trying to avoid u
    &
    Why i m trying to ignore what u said

    I appreciate for yr help
    but pls dun create conflicts anymore
    GF & GM suffer more than enough
    Stop it!
    Before i shout at u!

    I m holding back my temper
    bcz i respect you for who u r to me!

    Piss off!

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/hate-backstab.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive