Moody night

    I'm trying hard..

    not to miss you..

    I'm trying hard to concentrate

    but

    still i failed to concentrate on studies..



    whole day din meet u

    its like a century din meet u

    whole night long

    sat in front of pc

    FB-ing till im bore



    u r enjoying the night with friends

    celebrating fren's bday

    i tried not to msg u

    nor to disturb u

    cuz i hope i can make a change

    which is to let u have more time to spend with friends



    i dun wan to be said im a selfish person

    who always stick to u

    holding u tight

    till lose your privacy



    I let u enjoy the moment with friends

    so

    i dun wan to disturb u

    that's why

    i said...

    "go ahead with them"

    i dun wan ppl feel u keep texting with ur gf

    while hang out with friends



    I'm trying hard to

    let u have an enjoyable n happy nite with yr buddies

    alt deep in heart

    i miss u like crazy..



    I tried to tell you that i dun wish to distract u guys

    but

    why u js can't get what i'm trying to tell u?

    m i too hard to be understand?

    or im using too straight forward word in text?



    I sincerely apologize if make u feel bad

    I'm just hoping that u will enjoy with them

    I din follow u n join them

    bcz i still hardly to let go smthg

    smthg which caused me in tears

    for days n weeks

    for the topic we discussed before



    I'm telling myself..

    gal, u should be tough enough

    be strong

    be a good girl

    *cheer up

    I've tried my very best

    tried hard to make everything in a good way

    &

    end up

    I still can't stop

    my mind

    my heart

    fr missing you



    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/moody-night.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive