Guiltyness

    Yea..promised won't blog
    but i m jz duno who to go in expressing my feelings now
    drizzling rain outside the window of my room
    cloudy weather
    best describe how i feel now

    I din mean to argue with u over matters
    i din mean to make an empty promise
    just that i hv my own reason
    n family problem which i just get to know an hour ago
    i din mean to do it on purpose
    i js hope u und and realise what i try to say

    i felt guilty for what i caused u to suffer
    may be u din feel that
    but i do

    i know u are in hot temper now
    angry with me
    but u should angry with me
    with a sudden "no" to u
    sorry..

    i hereby would like to apologize
    for what i've caused u to be
    i really din mean it

    i won't ask for any forgiveness
    cuz i dun deserve it
    anyway
    feel better after wrote this

    p/s: trying to get bck study mood!



    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/guiltyness.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive