Slacking at home in rainy days

    felt like paused at a moment
    thinking that we had finally back to normal..
    tolerating with each other..

    yea..we are fine now..
    after several talks
    it was a rainy day..
    thru out nights n days..
    till now still a cloudy ones..
    makes me feel slumber

    js taken my meal..
    will hv to start brushing up all my subjects
    ever since my coursework marks
    do not seems any better than what i expect to be
    it comes out shit!

    just don't feel like talking tru out the day
    ppl who don't know me might think that i'm hard to talk to
    but i'm js wish to be silence..
    dun wish to talk much
    or else someone might get hurt

    i just wants a peaceful mind..
    to continue my revision..
    tata..
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/slacking-at-home-in-rainy-days.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive