Feel awful

    Why?
    why u never try to und how i feel
    my mood been so bad for past 4 hours till now
    doin nthg looking at books
    have no mood at all
    wondering how m i goin to face the exam tmr

    just a simple thing and u thought that im telling u smthg bad
    im nt ignoring u or wat
    im js trying to tell u thgs that u would like to know
    no hidden motive
    pls..
    im suffering
    i duno what's the best way to tell u
    how to tell u
    even u r in front of me

    i feel so awful..feel so bad
    seems lk no one out there und me
    feel so lonely
    had tears for hours
    just duno how to confront u
    i duno what's going wrong

    its hard to knw what u r thinking
    i thought that i hv make u mad at me
    bcz u js go...disappear like that
    it's my fault saying things u dun like to hear
    but i have no choice

    i've been struggling through out the nite
    it's hurt..

    tears js scroll down..
    nthg to stop it..
    feel so bad...Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/feel-awful.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive