Luma & Jim :: Engagement

    Don't think I've laughed as hard during an engagement session as I did with Luma & Jim. I'll spare you the details specific details but but while posing them on the grass for a sunset shot, Jim planted his hand in some right in a pile of some.........well.........stuff. Was it disgusting? Yes. Was it Hilarious? Double yes. Do I have pictures? SEVERAL!! Believe it or not, I actually have other shots from this HILARIOUS session I won't be posting either. All rated PG, well PG-13 anyway. Thanks for bringing the awesome guys.

    I can only imagine the fun your wedding is going to be next month in Napa guys. Really looking forward to it. Enjoy the show my friends.

    ~Sam
    I don't know too many that could pull off this one as well as you did Luma. So good!









    THIS was the shot where poor Jim's hand was desecrated.



    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/luma-jim-engagement.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive