Try very hard but ....

    I've tried very hard
    to hold back tears
    screw up my brain to think what is the best way
    to tell u my feelings

    i'm so tired of pretending in front of everyone
    i doesn't mean to make u blur or in any way
    wants u to feel guilty

    things doesn't go well
    i oso dun like that
    i dun wan u to feel guilty or ur fault of all these happenings

    i duno what m i thinking now
    writing this besides u..
    i just can't control the tears..

    i want to tell u everything
    n i've been honest to u in everything
    in my life, i never tell my everything to my families before
    but just u

    never felt of telling my things to any people before met u
    u changed me..
    into a more confident..
    having more trust on people..
    alt sometime im too stubborn

    p/s: what is the best way to tell u?
    still thinking...
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/try-very-hard-but.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive