Surprises!

    Surprise Party/ First Date
    My friends are absolutely amazing! Chelsae and Dominique spent mostly the whole month of january planning my first date. After all the frustration of trying to figure out who it was and figure out what they were always talking about, the day finally came and they had planned me a huge surprise party with a pinata, cake, balloons, decorations, gifts, and so so much more! They are amazing! It was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and I am so thankful for my friends! I love you guys! Me
    Our Group! (Me and Brandon, Zack and Brenna, Kolby and Emily, Drew and Katie)

    Silly

    Kolby and Emily:)
    Drew and Katie

    Zack and Brenna

    Me and Brandon

    Alli

    My awesome present from Chelsae

    Riding the pinata haha

    Scott and Alex painted their nails

    Doing the pinata

    Emily, Sophia, Drew, Brandon, and Me

    Emily, Katie, Alli, Sophie

    Scott and Branson haha

    all of us squeezing in

    Me, Brandon, and Zack

    Alex and Scott

    Me and My mystery date

    Brandon and Me

    haha crazy

    KATIE!

    Katie the kowgirl

    Drew and the babies

    Kolby popped a balloon in his belly
    Kolby prego
    haha

    My yummy awesome cake!
    boys will be boys

    Boys!

    boys again haha...

    Dominique and Emily

    The girls!...and alexis included

    haha zoomed in

    everyone! The only picture we could fit everyone in!

    Emily, Macchu Picchu, Sophie, and DREW!

    Sophie and Macchu Picchu

    haha

    Drew!

    Alex stole all of the candy

    Branson and the deformed pinata body

    Brandon lookin for candy
    haha where is the dang thing?!
    me hitting the pinata!

    where is it?!



    before the surprise!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/surprises.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive