Our funspace

    A little diorama
    with a few of my favorite things:
    -Birdie by Ann Wood Handmade
    -Nest with egg by Rae Dunn
    -Flower doily by Tiny Little Stitches

    The inspiration board for Spring.
    This is the north wall of the studio.
    Our desks: where all the work/fun happens.
    My boys' work/fun area facing the South.

    ***The hand painted rocks will be available
    at my Etsy shop at 1:oo pm CST.
    I made a couple of surprise ones ;)

    *****Update: It is taking me longer than expected
    to upload all the hand painted rocks to my Etsy shop,
    they will be availabe at 1:30 pm CST.
    Sorry about that!
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/our-funspace.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive