Sweet Sixteen

    SwEeT sIxTeEn!!!
    Every year it always happens, my birthday is over christmas break (Dec. 30th) and everyone is gone or forgets about it haha oh well but this year I decided just to have a few friends over and have a little get together. We had a lot of fun and I am so grateful for them:)
    Emily, Dominique, Katie, chelsae, and me
    haha chelsae!

    semi serious


    Katie bo batie



    K-K-K-Katie!
    :(
    I LOVE HOT TAMALES! Thanks chelsae!!
    Emily

    smiles

    blowin' out the candles!
    yay!
    everyone and my cake
    Maddie and Chelsae want some cake!
    me and Emily
    Me and My best friend Chelsae:) Love ya!

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/sweet-sixteen.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive