...and the memories in between

    ...AnD tHe MeMoRiEs In BeTwEeN!!!
    I always forget to update my blog, so for the times that I missed in between big events, this is what I have.
    fun in yearbook
    yay I love high school!!

    For acting class, we were asked to go to the hospital and perform a "fake injury" to see how prepared the staff is with supplies and documents! Way fun! haha and best part is we got to miss school!
    ehhh
    Our group:)
    Me and Miranda in history class
    Makena in advisory with nerd glasses on haha
    Emiliah and tayLOR..one day after school we decided to go get tacos from the taco stand and eat a whole gallon of ice cream! It was so special:)
    Emily, Chelsae, and Rachelle at basketball game
    Emily, chelsae, Kristy, and me at Mr. BHS!
    fun, fun, fun!
    Taylor and Emily BFF
    haha self explanitory
    emily and me skipping health to take pictures! yaya!
    cool bobcat we got to see!
    Drew as an eskimo!
    Averi in Biology! She hates when I take pictures of her but its so much fun:)
    Kolby at Mr. BHS
    Sometimes I like to pretend I'm in band again haha
    Emily, chelsae and Rachelle pep band!
    Chelsae haha
    AHHH crazy emily
    Sierra and Emilee in acting! wow..ha
    Emily playing her trombone Hubert(I named him)
    Averi and Me in Biology...boy we have fun

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/and-memories-in-between.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive