German Trip 2008
    This year I decided to join the German club and in December we took a trip to Salt Lake City and we were able to eat at a German restraunt, tour the Capitol Theater, go to the ball, and see the Temple Square lights! It was beautiful and so much fun!
    Me and Chelsae with the Nutcracker at the Capitol Theater
    These were some cool paintings on the walls that previous casts painted for plays and musicals they did. GREASE!

    West side story!

    We also got to eat dinner at The Mayan! It was yummy and there were divers!



    The whole German club!




    Me, Wanda the weird Olmec, and Chelsae with our GRRR faces


    haha I was eaten by a snake! ahh!
    Gelyn and me before dinnertime!
    Shawnae, chelsae, and me at Temple square! Gotta love those candy canes:)
    Chelsae, Me, and Shawnae at the Mayan
    Me, Logan, and Kelle at the Visitors Center at temple square..ha
    Chelsae and me on the bus
    Me and Wanda the Olmec

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/german-trip-2008-this-year-i-decided-to.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive