Burley Soccer 2008

    Soccer '08
    This season was great! I had a lot of fun and made a lot of new friends. I got to play all three positions(forward, midfield, defense) and we had 2 wins I believe. We also go to take a trip to Salt Lake and watch the REAL team play. It was awesome!
    Wilson coaching us
    ME kicking haha...my famous high kick everyone makes fun of me for

    Krissie and Dominique after we scored! YES!
    Me and a REAL soccer player

    Kyle Beckerman
    Our crazy team!
    Dominique, Shaggy, Jordin, Megan, Teagan, me, Natasha, Tina at the Soccer REAL game with our awesome chicken hats!
    My team picture and individual! I love soccer I can't wait for next season!!

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/burley-soccer-2008.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive