Outcomes

    National History Day
    Walt Disney: His Magical Works and Wonders
    We spent a long time working on our documentary and perfected it to the best of our ability. We were judged and got nothing but positive feedback from the judges and we were so sure that we were going to at least place. We spent the whole day hanging out at the Burley Inn and when awards ceremony came around we were saddened because we didn't place. I was really disappointed for a while then after talking to my group, they really helped me and told me about how we can't give up we just have to try, and try again. I know that anything that has an amazing effect on your life comes with lots of trial and error. If it were easy, then it wouldn't be as valued.



    BPA:
    The Negative Effects of Social Networking
    Well in January, we got to skip a whole day of school and eat pizza all day and hang out and sleep. We had a nice little set-up going on! We also got to get some churros from Jack in the Box yum! We were really confident with out presentation, but unfortunately we were disqualified because we didn't turn in information prior to the event. Later we were informed that the information wasn't even required to be turned in. It was quite the bummer after spending a lot of hard work on the project but we still had a lot of fun together and it was a good experience to learn from!


    Emily, Sophie, Chelsae, and me SLEEPING!! haha


    we set up the projector and watched some movies with our pizza!


    yummy


    haha emily

    no cameras please!!


    eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we have school!

    I really learned a lot from doing these two things this year. Not only did I learn more about outlining and putting together productions, but I also learned teamwork, who comes through in the end, leadership, patience, and that no matter what happens in life, you just have to be strong and tough it out because in the end it will be worth it. I'd like to thank Chelsae Graf, Emily Silva, and Sophia Tateoka for everything that you guys have done. In some way or another, you have all helped me become the person I am today and pushed me through a hard time when I was discouraged or just sad.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/outcomes.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive