Alone

    M i being left alone?
    this question come to me few days back
    i duno why bt it just came to me

    A feeling tells me that u are getting far from me
    Something makes me feel that u no longer besides me
    U no longer of mine
    and i m no longer of yours

    I'm being left alone
    in this empty shell
    i can feel the obduracy from u lately
    the coldness from u n everything

    Seems like there is a wall between you n me
    How m i going to confront all these with you?
    i'm wondering..
    I can't figure out any solution
    i don't know what is the better way to talk to you..
    to avoid arguements..
    i hate argues..i dislike negative things happen
    between you n me

    Lately
    i really don't know what had happen between us
    things seem does not goes well
    tiny topics or things can turn into arguement
    cold war..
    i don't want this happen between us
    but i could not help

    Sometimes
    i'm tired
    tired of everything
    tired of pressures from studies
    Even u might think i'm silly to have such thought
    bcz i think to end everything in my life
    just to put a fullstop there
    but it's hard
    Hard, because i can't let u go from my life

    You
    has become part of my life
    without you..without your everything
    who m i now..
    i want to be special to you..
    i don't want to be just an ordinary person
    no matter in what condition or circumstances

    I'm appreciating everything that happen between us
    previously and currently
    i tried to tolerate with you under any circumstances
    i hope nice things will happen between us
    which then will become memories
    in our story

    I had tried hard to make good for the sake of our r/ship
    Tolerating
    giving chances for you n me

    I start to feel being abandon aside
    you seems so far away from me
    i can't hold u tight anymore
    i know there should be spaces between us to spend with friends n family
    but
    i just can't hold back my tears

    Everytime when noticed someone called or find you
    jealousy comes..
    When you hang out with friends
    even knowing u r tired
    you still go on
    but not for me
    makes me feel i'm no longer important to u
    i'm just no one to u
    When notice that friend is far more important than who m i
    i start to feel the loose between you n me
    When there's less care from you compared to those day
    i start to feel that you getting bore with me

    After all
    i still hold on tight to myself
    tell myself that everything that i feel n think is just my jealousy thought
    i'm just too sensitive on certain matter
    i'm just too free to think those nonsense

    I told myself not to think much alt i feel suffer
    but i told myself not to be this suffer
    must be tough enough to go through all these barriers
    i still put my beliefs on you
    believing there will be solutions and better ways for us
    to go through ups and downs

    I've tried very hard to make myself have a good sleep at night
    but i fail to do so
    bcz i js can't close my eyes
    i'm afraid that u will leave me alone
    i'm afraid of the darkness
    afraid of being left alone again
    i can't hold back tears from scrolling down
    i can't stop the pain in my heart, it's bleeding
    Seems that there is a minor hole in there
    i dun wan last time bad memories appear in my life with you
    i m hoping a special, different life with you
    i might be asking for too much
    but i just don't hope to lead back those days life with "bastards"

    You told me before that you will be different from them
    and i can feel it
    but lately
    things seem doesn't goes well

    i'm the one who changed or you?
    i have no idea about it
    i dare not to demand for any high expectations from you anymore
    i dare not to ask you for promises
    because i don't want you to have stress
    to have me giving you pressure to achieve things that i want

    i just hope you can be by my side
    when i need u...
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/alone.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive