Westside Story

    Westside Story
    In October, I got the great opportunity to be a stage manager for the production Westside story. It was a lot of work(6AM practice every morning) but in the end it was so much fun and I miss it a lot!

    me and Juan (chino)
    The stage

    Dana Dalton Chachi and shawnae


    Dana Mikey Shawnae and Dalton



    Me and my shark girls!



    Shanley Deann and me

    Sophie's cool temporary tattoo for her bad girl act

    me and mikey the weirdo haha
    Emily and Me!

    Me and gangster Camille

    Getting ready!
    Emily doing her hair! aww querida! haha


    me and beans!


    Me and Sophie!

    Shawnae Dalton Creighton Dana and Chachi
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/westside-story.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive