The "New" me

    After a year with the same cut a new hairstyle was desperately needed. And I finally succeeded in finding pics of hairstyles that I liked to explain my wishes. Last year I didn't find them, so I bought Manga comics to explain (yes, I'm crazy like that) and I failed misserably. ;D

    So essentially you could say it's an emo haircut with a hidden bob (for the job interviews and opera evenings) and short neck hair (I really hate it when the hair on my neck stands off due to the high collars I wear).

    And here is how my new haircut looks:



    Taken with Photo Booth.

    I like my new haircut, now I just have to learn to do a proper eye make up. Luckily there are youtube tutorials on this. :D


    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/02/me.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive