Animal lover

    Cats
    Kitty sketches
    Kitty sketches & I thought this would be a good time to do a little tribute
    to some the wonderful animals I've loved over the years :)
    Bird lover
    A little homage to the animals I've loved over the years
    In order of appearance: Yellow canary(don't remember his/her name).
    Bullet (Yorkie) my first dog. My sister Kiki & me with Charlie Brown (Poodle).
    My mom holding Katia (Cocker). Benji & me at the beach (American Cocker).
    Tribute
    Teresa my adorable deaf dog (Dalmatian). My beloved Mafalda (Airdale Terrier).
    Mafalda, Güato & me in Chile. Güato & me in NY.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/02/animal-lover.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive