My Friend

    gathered art materials
    pine and spruce cones
    shibori spiral indigo dyed
    adventures in spore printing
    wrapped, unwrapped and to wrap with
    unwrapped
    soaring like an arrow
    liberty spider on a screen printed web stone
    slow sparrow stitching
    My unbelievably talented friend Margie is arriving tonight from Canada!
    I still cannot believe I will have the privilege of finally meeting her in person
    and get to spend some creative time together here in Mexico.
    Bienvenida Margie! Mi casa es tu casa :)
    All of the gorgeous photos and artwork above are hers.
    I highly recommend you give your eyes a treat at her blog:
    Resurrection Fern.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-friend.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive