Some Fabric and Fun

    I've been inspired recently to try some different crafts. I love working with my hands and creating things. So, two nights ago I went to Hancock Fabrics and went crazy over the clearance fabric. They had a fabulous selection of fabric that went from $1 to $3 a yard, and since I only needed small amounts I got a huge selection of different fabrics. I am super excited to get to work. I keep you updated on all the projects I get to do with this treasure trove of goodies.

    With some friends having birthdays and my lack of money I tried to make some cute accessories for them. I am kind of in love with these and can't wait to make more.



    Let me know what you think. If you are interested in having me make you something leave a comment below or e-mail me at bethanyasexton@gmail.com.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-fabric-and-fun.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive