Ojala pudiera olvidarte.

    It feels like my headaches are coming whenever they please.
    they come when they want and leave when they want,
    it's pretty annoying to be honest.
    i had mentioned on my twitter how i felt like a "know it all" in my Fashion History
    class today 'cos i kept answering questions on the Greek culture...
    i answered a lot that my teacher asked if i was Greek :D
    and two of my friends had straight out blurted "that's why her face and eyes are so unique!"
    ....dunno if i turned red,but all i said was that i feel like i look plain.
    kinda put myself on blast,but i am really proud of my Greek culture
    and am pretty excited in the presentation i am doing next week on the Ancient Greek fashion.
    have a couple of inspirations brewing in my little head!

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/07/ojala-pudiera-olvidarte.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive