Try to break my heart,well it's broke.

    Ello luvvys,
    today i wanted to talk a little bit about my next concert,which i am excited for.
    i'll be seeing The Script in three months;12.October.
    what excites me a lot about that is that it's going to be:
    1.Killer music,
    and
    2.It will be in the Fall.
    i still remember the day i first heard them clearly.
    my home school life honestly felt better ;)
    i'll be wearing a striped skirt with a white sheer tank top and maybe some flats...
    all of it will depend on the seating.

    This 13.September they will be releasing their second album "Science & Faith"
    i am honestly excited to see them already,just to sing a long to
    their lovely songs,and to listen to their accents live,haha.
    this is their new single off of the new album.
    For the First Time


    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/07/try-to-break-my-heartwell-it-broke.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive