Ending and leaving this summer.

    Lately,for some weird reason.i've been in a good,chill mood.
    having most of my homework done before the weekend starts feels great.
    i go to class Tuesday 8-12 Wednesday 8-5 and Thursday 8-5
    so my weekends are pretty much four day weekends.
    i'm also pretty content with my classes,and i love fashion illustration...
    even if homework is to draw twenty croquis.

    on another note,i am trying to make these blogs more interesting.
    i took before pictures of how my room looked,and i'll be taking the after
    pictures when the whole thing is complete to the wooden floors being shiny haha.
    the colour is so warming and cozy,i feel right at home now.
    even though i do miss waking up and seeing Ville's face staring back at me :/
    or just having the excessive amount of posters.

    have a great day sweethearts.
    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/07/ending-and-leaving-this-summer.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive