I'm love that you lost,stop breaking your heart.

    Love Manna's outfit!!
    anyhow,today is my sister's birthday and we're doing a small shin-dig.
    not much of a big deal.
    my younger sister and i had to sleep on the sofa last night
    'cos our room is "under construction" it was pretty fun fixing and painting things.
    this morning after my parents left to church we both ran to their bed :)
    ...i noticed that i still have a characteristic that i did as a child.
    whenever my sisters come to visit,i always run to the window
    to check that it's them and i run down to greet them.haha.
    i guess certain little details never really change.

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-love-that-you-loststop-breaking-your.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive