In Ma Bag

    In Ma Bag
    Bag: Original 1955 British Army First Aid bag from an Etsy shop called SevenBC.
    Contents:
    -Moo cards
    -Tiny note pad
    -Cardboard pen that I decorated with markers
    -Favorite lip balm I've been using for years: Hawaiian Tropic Aloe Vera. I love it because it smells like the beach :)
    -Keys: When not in use the keys go into this pretty pouch my sister gave me that also serves as a key chain.
    -Gotta have my tiny Swiss Army knife at all times...
    you never know when you're going to need it.
    -Camera: I keep my point & shoot in a pretty wallet by Bookhou.
    -1st Generation iPod Touch in another wallet by Bookhou.
    -Nokia phone to speak with Manolo when I'm out and about.
    It has a little NICI kitty charm.
    -My beloved prescription sunglasses in a zippered pouch by Bookhou.
    -Old Timberland fabric wallet.
    What's in your bag?
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-ma-bag.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive