I've seen these dreams being crushed by a single thought.

    Last night was pretty great 'cos it was just me and my sister chilling watching (500) Days of Summer.
    afterwards we were talking about some situation she's dealing with.
    she told me that she thought she "lost me" 'cos i've somewhat
    refused to give her any love advice...
    i found it kind of sweet,i usually think everything i say or everything i
    represent is rubbish,but she actually adores/needs it.
    i kind of refused to give her any words 'cos...as you all know i was rejecting this
    ridiculous blog for quite a while,and i was dealing with issues as well.
    and that same time i wasn't really communicating with anyone at home.
    i've been keeping quiet and just wandering around without a care.
    so,i didn't really want to bring up stuff that was making me go mad,
    instead it kind of just...went *poof*

    i guess this is all for today :)
    p.s. i didn't get a haircut,just every summer i pin up my hair
    and it looks like i have a short cut...but don't,it's quite long.
    also that's a small sneek peek of my room :)

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-seen-these-dreams-being-crushed-by.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive