When you're here i don't know where you are,i don't know where you've been.

    Today i'll be painting my room...finally.
    and most likely by the time i'm done with that i'll be watching The Dudesons.
    their show is finally back.
    i'm supposed to make my sister a painting for her birthday;Monday,but
    i have a ton of homework.
    i have to make 20 sketches for my fashion illustration class.
    all week i've been continuously listening to Negative
    and humming a certain song in the train.
    just yesterday i met some Finnish twin boys :)
    they were amazing,it made my day...until my dad pretty much did
    the unthinkable.
    he forgot to pick me up from the train station,and i was waiting for him for nearly an hour.he said he was going for me but instead went to pick up my sister.
    so i went home walking...i was seriously trying not to cry from so much anger.
    i expect friends and strangers to forget about me...but when it comes to my
    father...no.but i guess i was wrong.
    i was locked in my room the whole night,and slept,cried,cried,cried,slept,
    listened to HIM while crying...

    the objective/theme for my College English class is to answer "What is love?"
    so while i was crying all i could think about was how
    i've always been disappointed by people,and boys.
    i expect them to do that to me,but knowing that it is was MY OWN DAD...
    that just made me think that even your own family will hurt you.
    so i came to writing on my facebook how love is a lie that mankind created to keep a hold on us...
    that's all people want,to bring you down and make you feel worthless...
    as long as they know they have a hold on you,you are their possession.

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/07/when-you-here-i-don-know-where-you-arei.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive