Follow the sound.

    Yesterday after Andie let us out of class in the first 10 minutes,
    me and some friends went to Hollywood and Highland just
    to walk around.
    the hot topic there was killer,it was as if you were
    inside wonderland.i LOVED it!
    it was really fun and hilarious.
    afterwards i went to my friend Viviana's house to work
    on my shirt;my final,that is due tomorrow.
    i came home terribly tired so that's what caused no blog for yesterday.
    later today i'm heading to Michael's with my sister Cheli to
    buy another canvas for my colour theory final.
    i'm going to actually miss all the people and instructors.
    they were just amazing,hope i still see them around on the next quarter.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/03/follow-sound.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive