Oldies:)

    Spring Break has been uneventful...but I absolutely love it that way. Lately, I have been going, going, going and it has been nice to just chill around the house. I have a feeling that I am going to start missing the productiveness pretty soon here though! But for now, I'm enjoying my time looking at old pictures and videos and it is one of my favorite things to do. I love memories.
     Ah! The tee-ball days...
    I burst out laughing every time I see this one. We were in Las Vegas one summer, and my dad decided to take me to one of those picture booths where they take your face and put it on another body. I always wanted to get married when I was little so this was the one I chose. haha I thought it was SUCH a cool picture too. It looks so real:)

    ...and then when I turned 7 my "only child" days were over as I knew it!

    WHO IS WHO????
    Twins? Or 10 years apart?


    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/03/oldies.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive