No one sleeps when i'm awake.

    Yesterday was the first day of my spring break.
    i was out almost the whole day.
    before the evening i went out with my luvvy Beidy.
    when i got home i was in the garden with my mum and sister meli.
    they were planting some sunflowers and tomatoes.
    i had some yummy strawberry cheesecake,and knocked out.
    after watching last night's Gossip Girl,my sister read my cards
    for this week...
    i had some nice-sweet moments with Sidley...turns out she is british :3
    i would give her the whole universe if i could.
    soooo after that my brother manny,sister meli and i had a rock band session.
    it was pretty killer!!!
    i was the singer;as always.and then switched
    to drummer.we didn't sleep 'til three in the morning.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/03/no-one-sleeps-when-i-awake.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive