The Greeks.

    I not only grew up with with british literature,
    but with Greek mythology.
    and it's my favourite!
    this spring break my brother is taking Meli and i to
    go watch The Clash of the Titans.
    i am so stoked.i am a fan of Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes (Zeus & Hades)
    besides it being a movie about the Greek gods i am going to support
    both Nicholas Hoult and Kaya Scodelario who were Tony Stonem & Effy Stonem
    in Skins.so obviously i have to go :)
    i know they'll do an amazing job,they always do.
    I'm also planning to go watch The Last Airbender when it comes out.
    to support Dev Patel who played Anwar in Skins and came out in Slumdog Millionaire.
    hahaha i love supporting my favourites.the gorgeous and amazing actor,Nicholas Hoult.and the lovely and talented,Kaya Scodelario.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/03/greeks.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive