Natasha Bedingfield Concert



















    This past Thursday night I won free tickets to the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Natasha Bedingfield concert at the Highline Ballroom in the meatpacking district. My friend Jess & I had an amazing time. We had a few drinks & enjoyed the free appetizers from the servers before the concert. They also gave out blonde wigs if they wanted to wear them because it was a Sheer Blonde event promoting their haircare line. I have always liked Natasha Bedingfield and her music but never realized how great of a singer she really was and especially live in person. She was so pretty in a minidress & cropped leather jacket & red stilettos. She really is a sweet person & an amazing singer.
    ALL PICTURES BY ME
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/03/natasha-bedingfield-concert.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive