XOXO GOSSIP GIRL









    I have been a fan of Gossip Girl from the beginning and still can not break my addiction. Known for its provocative content, teenage drama, sexy, sophisticated and even punky high end fashion of these wealthy Upper East Siders there is always a certain flair of style for each character. Here are some of my favorite outfits from the current season of Gossip Girl on my fav leading ladies - Jenny, Serena & Blair. Gotta love them ! Wish I had a limo to drive me around everywhere I needed to go and those incredible designer clothes & Manhattan penthouse luxury.
    All photos from cwtv.com
    Photo Credit: Giovanni Rufino
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/03/xoxo-gossip-girl.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive