slow dance to our own heartbeats.

    Tuesday-second day of spring break.
    in the morning i went with my sisters and mum to PETCO.
    we went to buy Lucy and Apollo some stuff.
    i'm also going to buy Sidley a new cage real soon,she's
    been growing and of course she needs all that room
    that teenagers need :3
    afterwards we had some lunch and the afternoon consisted
    of a "family" get together.
    and in between all that i needed my time alone so i went into my room
    and acted like it was a freaking photobooth.
    then i cuddled up in my mum's bed with this HUGE blanket she has.
    i watched 90210...and for that hour i felt like
    a young teen again,so weird.
    but i quite enjoyed it.then everyone left and went
    back up and read in the candlelight,as my window was open
    and the moonlight's reflection was shone on my walls.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/03/slow-dance-to-our-own-heartbeats.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive