Weekend Getaway to Atlantic City











    This weekend I took my boyfriend to Atlantic City to celebrate his 25th birthday just the two of us. We stayed at the new hotel, The Chelsea, which was very nice with a modern feel with a mix of trendy vintage decor. I took him for a birthday dinner to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse,went to the Outlets & Shops at Caesars Pier, walked on the boardwalk, went to the Quarter at the Tropicana and even to the infamous Pool Party at Harrahs. Besides trying out the slots I gambled for the first time ever on the tables. My boyfriend taught me to play big or go home and we played craps together, had a lucky table and won a nice chunk of money. They even gave us Diamond Club Member cards. I was a little nervous to gamble but it definitely turned out to be alot of fun. Overall it was a great weekend away to celebrate him !!!
    First 3 pictures from http://thechelsea-ac.com/
    All other photos by me
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/03/weekend-getaway-to-atlantic-city.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive