Inspired Fashion Sketches

    I am working on a Bridal Shower invite (that I hope to share with you tomorrow), and looked at some fashion sketches for inspiration for the project. While looking up different sketches I found some really interesting ones that I wanted to share. I'm a huge lover of Impressionism. Degas, Renoir, Cassatt, Monet, I'm a fan! I enjoy seeing the brush strokes and sense of emotion behind a piece of art; it makes me feel closer to the artist. These fashion sketches had that sense of emotion and movement.



    Some more interesting pieces I found:




    Now, these are nothing like the illustration I did for the Bridal Shower Invite, so you'll have to stay tuned for that.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/03/inspired-fashion-sketches.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive