Humans That Fly

    I wasn't planning on blogging about this today but when I saw this video I had to share it with you.

    I'm always in awe of highly skilled dancers, no matter their expertise. Whether it's a ballerina, delicately leaping across the stage, or a b-boyer, seemingly levitating over the ground. It's as if they're saying to gravity, "You don't own me!" I love it.

    So of course, there are tons of videos out there of amazing dancers, but this one particularly caught my eye and led me to share with you because of the artistry in the filming. Really beautiful with the lighting, which seems to turn the dancer's shadow into a character all it's own.

    Enjoy.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/03/humans-that-fly.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive