You'll never see me again,so now who's gonna cry for you?!?!


    "you never heard me break your heart,you didn't wake up when we died.
    since i was lonely from the start i think the end is mine to write.
    forever and ever,life is now or never.
    forever never comes around.
    people love and let go.
    forever and ever,life is now or never.
    forever's gonna slow you down."

    so today i had my fundamentals of construction class,which
    as always is pretty dandy.
    we are now working on a blouse for our finals.
    i hope i do well,aaaaand today i got my mid-term bag and i got an A-
    i actually thought i would do horrible.
    after class,the train ride with melanie was filled with laughter and stories.
    when i took the second train i started listening to my zune,
    and honestly,i have been listening to the new HIM album non-stop since
    it came out on myspace.when i finish listening to it i have to start
    it over again!!!insane and ridiculous i know.
    but music speaks to me.
    it's sincerely beautiful,especially when it inspires you
    to become a better person,or to do something you would never
    have the heart to do.
    i've mentioned it already,i dunno how many times.
    but i really do miss the spring.i've been yearning.
    that's why i chose the two pictures at the top,both were taken in the spring.
    and not just that but i get to see HIM again in the spring time :)
    how lovely!

    in the mood to change something about your place?thinking that maybe it's time for a little redecorating?or are you considering something a bit more drastic,such as moving to a foreign country?whatever it is,ignoring it won't help.you need to be happy where you are,and if you're feeling antsy and restless,you're not happy.do whatever it takes.

    i am not one that opens up to people real easily.
    i somewhat feel like they have to earn it.
    i always hide my emotions,but never pretend to be someone else.
    this is the only way i know how to be,ever since i was
    a little girl,i always thought that i was weird,and too different from
    everyone around me.so it was always me an my journals,or me and my thoughts.
    dunno why i always get surprised when i read my horoscope.
    but it just seems to read me,the way i'm feeling and what i'm desiring.
    whenever i read it,i tend to feel comforted 'cos i feel like "someone" knows me.
    hehe it's bloody ridiculous,but true.

    my hair in the sunlight...
    and if you guys want to know anything about me or other stuff,or
    want "advice" (which i'm no good at) xD just ask me...i'll try not to bite <3

    p.s. always wanted to give every person at least one sentence.
    instead of giving them bits and pieces of me.
    we'll see how that journey ends up for me.

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-never-see-me-againso-now-who-gonna.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive