Top Shopping Sites of the City








    Many people ask me where are the best places to shop in Manhattan now that I have lived and worked here for almost 3 years. Well I will tell you that this city is filled with so many amazing places and hidden jems besides the mainstream tourist hot spots. My main favorite areas for weekend browsing include the obvious 5th Avenue from Rockerfeller Center to Central Park East, Soho area - Broadway and side streets, Bleeker Street/West Village area, Union Square and lower part of 5th Avenue, Columbus Circle intrigued by the Time Warner Building and lastly anywhere, anytime they are having a designer sample sale that I just can't turn down. My favorites to hit regularly are at ClothingLine on 36th Street that house a variety of sales from JCrew to Theory to Tory Burch just to name a few. I love to wander the city on a nice, sunny day especially the street fairs & markets to really dive into the culture. Nothing is more amazing than finding some cute shops in the Village particularly vintage, my new obsession. Today I walked along Bleeker looking at some of my favorites- always loved the Marc Jacobs stores, Intermix, Olive & Bettes, Cynthis Rowley, Housing Works and you can't forget the famous Magnolia Bakery which no matter what the weather is will have a line around the block of people waiting to enjoy those tasty treats. No matter what you are looking for you are sure to find a multitude of places that will peak your interest plus so many more great spots that are sure to broaden your horizons and open you up to new favorites where you will be sure to return.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/02/top-shopping-sites-of-city.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive