Take time to realize...

                Just recently, I had the strengthening missionary-like opportunity to discuss my beliefs with some non-member friends. It wasn't easy, but it was extremely rewarding and I am learning more and more about the gospel myself as I continue. My whole life, whether it be seminary, primary, sunday school, or young women, I have been taught exactly what to do. Answers have been literally thrown at me. I always found myself thinking..."nah I'm probably not gonna need that", but little did I know that I would end up very much needing those words and intently grasping their teachings. I just had to take the time to think about it. I am so grateful for that. I found myself remembering the little primary articles of faith songs and they really helped me answer questions and what not. We have such great resources in our church that we take for granted. It's amazing the love Heavenly Father has for us.


    I know that true happiness comes from living righteously and by doing service to others. I have found that principle to be so true in my life! I am so so blessed.

    "When ye are in service of fellow beings ye are in service of God." -Mosiah 2:17.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/02/take-time-to-realize.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive