Blog: Update on life!

    "goodbye forever..I love you guys!"
    Well yesterday was the end of 8th grade and my junior high years as we know it.. ! and wow it was soo crazy..so let me tell you about it: well I came to school and I talked to everyone and exchanged numbers and cried and signed yearbooks...! but it was fun..and then we went outside and hugged each other and I got really teary..and then we said our goodbyes forever and I drove away... but yeah it was really not what I expected for a last day of school. but there was good parts..it was extremely extreme.. yeahhhhh wow! but today I have just been watching maddie and packing everything and we are going to burley in a few hours and we are actually coming back here on May 31st. so yeah thats pretty exciting! haha ummm I am really confused right now about everything but heck yes it is SUMMA!! Eighth grade went by soooo fast but then again sooo slow..time is like so amazing how things work..I just don't know why things get so confusing..but yeah I am gonna miss all of my gangsta's here in Idaho Falls..but I hope I can make more gangsta's in Burley! hehe well love ya tons.....AlliSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2007/09/blog-update-on-life.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive