My Blog: update on life

    Bow chicka wah wah...hahahaha Okay wowie so I haven't wrote a blog in a LONG time...sad! Well its been a pretty busy summer and I have just moved and been making new friends. I miss my friends in Idaho Falls, but I really think everything is going to be better off here. Life is good life is good...Well just a little outline of my summer so far. Well I have just been unpacking mostly and I just got back from GIRLS CAMP! It was amazing and I really think I bonded with the girls. At first I didn't really want to go cause I didn't know anyone but I am so glad that I did. Before girls camp I also got the oppourtunity to go to a baseball game in Salt Lake. We went to Welfare Square and Temple Square and did all sorts of awesome stuff. Then just a couple of days ago we got the chance to go to the temple and do Baptisms for the dead. It was so spiritual but I really enjoyed riding up there and being stupid with people. Well everythings pretty good and I am going to try to post some pictures with every blog I give. So until next time LOVE YA TONS!

    --Alli

    BASEBALL/WELFARE SQUARE TRIP



    GIRLS CAMP


    TEMPLE TRIP











    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-blog-update-on-life_5540.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive