Your Comments are so Important!

    Hello all!

    I thought it might be appropriate to let you know how important your comments are to me! Digitally re-creating these backgrounds is a labor of love. Animation is my passion (outside my career in music).

    So, please, when you stop by and have a look, leave a comment. Short or detailed, your response lets me know you've stopped by!

    To be really honest, it's a bit disappointing when days go by without a word from anyone!

    So, write something, already! You can share information about the films and the artists, request backgrounds from particular films, or just say hello.

    I appreciate your support and looking forward to hearing from you!Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2007/09/your-comments-are-so-important.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive