My Blog: update on life

    Hey hows it going? Pretty good here I just have been having a great time! I got to go to Lagoon for Shawnae's Sweet Sixteen..woah they all start with "s"!! It was crazy amazing! We have been hanging out all the time and having a blast together! I can't wait to start HIGH SCHOOL but I am way nervous!I just want to get as involved as I can and keep myself busy. Well Love ya tons!
    ---Alli
    LAGOON
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWNAE!!!
    Shawnae, Alli, Chelsae GANGSTA!!


    Alli and Chelsae
    Chelsae, Alli, and Shawnae
    Alli and Chelsae
    SHAWNAE B-DAY GIRL!


    CHELSAE!


    Chelsae, Shawnae, Alli

    Chelsae, Shawnae, Alli with Polish peeps

    Stephanie, Chelsae, Alli, Shawnae SHOWGIRLS! Ow! Ow!
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-blog-update-on-life_1795.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive