My Blog: Update on life

    Kolby(our coach), Alexa, Andrea, Emily, Sophia, Chelsae, Kaybrie, Emily, and ME:)

    Hey!
    Well today is sunday and having a moment to breathe I decided to write a blogpost! Life has been so crazy busy and I have been trying to keep myself busy between school clubs friends family and soccer. This next week is homecoming week and I am doing POWDERPUFF football so that should be fun me and Chelsae are going to dress up everyday and I will be sure to take tons of pictures! Soccer season is almost over...and I am sad cause I don't want it to end but I know that it will make life so much less stressful and I will have a little bit more time on my hands. Ok well catchya on the FlIp SIDE! PeAcE!!

    Alli
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-blog-update-on-life.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive