Grad Night!

    haha so pretty sure I'm STILL recovering from the grad party all nighter...but boy was it fun!!
     Me and Soph sumo wrestled...
     We're not tired AT ALL...totally kidding, we were dying inside 
     I'll miss all these guys:)
     Ohhh jacob...you're such a whistler...but I'll miss ya
     yeah this summed up the next day
     Me and Soph earlier in the night 2AM
    haha Em and I are sure happy...but  Soph is getting a little tired.
    haha I had a lot of fun...I'm gonna miss all of the good times. We also got to watch a comedy central group perform and I won a mug and a lottery ticket!! YEAH! 
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/06/grad-night.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive