Saturday's Wedding

    On Saturday I photographed the beautiful wedding of Hayley and David.  I have been waiting to shoot a wedding at their chosen wedding venue ever since it opened.  Not least for the fact that it is actually only a five minute walk from where I grew up in Yateley and spent many an hour walking/running/ fishing on the river Blackwater.

    Rivervale Barn did not disappoint and hosted a gorgeous wedding for a really wonderful couple.  However as Hayley got ready in the amazing Aviator Hotel in Farnborough I could not resist using this picture as the preview from their wedding.
    Photobucket
    As ever their full wedding story will follow.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/06/saturday-wedding.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive